Followers

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Tulips in Hobnail Pitcher.....

Hello dear blogging friends: Spring officially arrived a while back but up here in the Mid West, we have had some cold and rainy days, although you know what they say, "April Showers bring May Flowers" so, in spite of the down right cold temps, the tulips and daffodils are showing up and showing off their magical colors. Here is a card to celebrate them.


This image is from an old Flourishes called "Tulips for Friends" but now, you can get the revamped digital image over at POWER POPPY.
I stamped my image with Stazon black ink onto a piece of Strathmore water color paper and used my new Sakura Koi water colors to color it, love the vibrancy of this paints.
The pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley (discontinued 😞), the little butterfly is from Stampin' Up! Papillon Potpourri, such beautiful butterfly images, which is retiring this year, along with both fabulous punches so, hope you can grab this items before they are gone for good 😞
*********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment and small tulip are from the same Flourishes set that was perfect for this card.
I'm entering this card onto the following challenges.

Stinkin' Inkers Challenge #1 "Shower of Flowers"
Ike's World Challenge #86 "Anything goes, optional twist "Easter/Spring Flowers"
High Hopes Stamps April Challenge"Think Spring"
Deep Ocean Challenge #153 "Spring"
Creates and Makes Challenge #10 "Anything Goes" optional theme "Springtime"
Simon Wednesday Challenge "Showers and or Flowers"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.










10 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Beautiful! Love love love it! I can't believe you own the original image she made for Flourishes! I purchased this in photopolymer it's called Loving Tulips and was part of the March Release! Now we can all have one! It's a fav!

Borqna said...

Such a beautiful card! Excellent design!
Thank you very much for coming
to play at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES.
Good luck!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautifully colored image. Love the bright colors. Great design inside and out. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers "Shower of Flowers" challenge.

ike said...

Fantastic - I love the colour scheme and your painting of the images is beautiful :-D Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

IKE XX

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Mary Fish said...

You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful water coloring!

Lin said...

Wonderful spring colors, Maria! They'll get us through until the real thing arrives! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Viv said...

Just fab as always Maria ;) hugs Viv xx

Aileen said...

Fabulous card mf loce your colouring of this stamp perfect

Aileen said...

Fabulous card mf loce your colouring of this stamp perfect

Patti Krauss said...

Hi Maria - lovely card - those water colors are very vibrant - I love them! Thanks for joining us at Stinkin' Inkers Challenges! - Patti (Stinkin' Inkers Challenges DT)